Mi is a name that needs no introduction in the world of electronics, and you, too, might have used a product of this brand. Mi Power Bank 3i is also such an offering of this brand that comes at a low price but offers features no less than an expensive power bank.
You must consider this power bank if you are searching for best power banks under 1000 rupees.
Here are some of its features
- Type-C + Micro USB dual input
- Two way fast charge : First USB port offers maximum output charge of 13Watts and the second one can charge another phone at the rate of 18Watts.
- It can charge a 3000mAh battery 2.1 times and a 4000mAh battery up to 1.4 times. Which means it has a total output capacity of 7000mAh only.
- You can press power button twice to enter 2-hour low power charging mode. This mode allows you to charge small devices like smartwatches etc.
Lets discuss all the above pointers in detail now.
There is nothing much to appreciate about the design of Mi Power Bank 3i. The design is straightforward, but the one thing I did not like was the slippery outer body. I would recommend you get a rubber casing for the power bank to ensure it never slips out of your hands.
You can charge this power bank both via a standard micro USB cable or a type-C cable. So availability of the charging cable is not a concern. You can charge the power bank in approximately 4 hours if you charge it using a fast charger, i.e., more than 18W, and if you charge it using a regular charger of 10W, it could take up to 7 hours to fully charge.
One of the USB ports outputs current at the rate of 13W and the other at 18W maximum(provided your phone supports fast charging). If your phone does not support fast charging, it will charge at the standard rate of 10W. It would have been nice if both the output ports provided 18W output.
You only get 4 led lights on the front that gives you an idea of how much juice is left in the power bank. Mi has not provided any digital display on this power bank to keep the cost down and their margins high.
Mi has provided 12 layer advanced circuit protection to shield your devices against overheating, over current and short circuits with the robust 12 layer advanced protective design.
- You can double press the power button to enter a 2-hour low charging mode to safely charge low power devices such as the smart watch, Wireless Earphones etc.
- This power bank weighs at 251 g which is alright for a 10000mAh power bank.
- You get 1 Power Bank, 1 USB Cable & 1 User Manual in the box.